Please please please, someone please contact me with some sort of communication or anything!!!! I need contact!!!!!!! I am doing quite well here, but I still want some sort of knowledge of your love for me. Thanks so much = )
-In need of some contact
Christine
Monday, January 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Christine!!!
I love you, vennen!!!LOVE YOU
Marta
Christine, thanks for the comment you left on my blog... i am kind of in a hurry right now, but i promise i'll get back to you tomorrow...
love and miss you so much,
hanna
Hey chris...It´s so cool to read about what you experience with God!!! crazy to think about what He has done in your life,how He has changed you!!! What a good God we serve...
Hope you´re doing good!
romans 8.38-39
Greetings, Tone
When are you back in skien?
Hey Tone,
Thanks for dropping me a line. I am doing great and I hope you are too. Yes he is such an awesome good!! I get back to Skien on the 2nd of March. I think that's a good thing. But that might change = P Hade
Post a Comment