Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Here for one week and two days......

Man, does time fly when you are having fun??? As you should know by now, I am here in Brussels and I have to say, I really like it. We finally are getting the hang of what we are suppose to be doing while we are here, so that's a big relief. So far, we have been working mainly with the DTS from Montana. They are really great, and they also share a flat with me, so it's nice to have some roomies. It is so funny how small the YWAM world is. One of the girl's is from the same church as one of the staff at the Skien base. The whole entire teeam knows the brother of one of the other staff in Skien. One of the DTSers lives right around the mountain from where i use to live in Colorado. Another one lives in Manatoba, CA, near Winnipeg, where Janelle is from. ANd two are from South Korea and I just met a girl from South Korea when I was in England at the base there. I mean, it is crazy, I love it!!!!! But, yeah if you want to know more about what is going on ministry wise, email me at CaMatina02@hotmail.com and I can fill you in on all the details. I just want to say thank you to my three country girls from jacksonville, for the wonderful and quite funny Christmas gifts I have recieved. It was such a blessing. I will try to borrow a camera from someone, and put some pics up, so everyone can see what and who is here. I know this is all jumbled up, but you know me. Besides, it's almost midnight and I am a bit tired. Tomorrow is my first real day off and I am so excited. But also, I am a bit afraid I will be bored though. Everyone is going shopping and its like, "I don't think so", so we will see what I end up doing. Well I love and miss everyone, as usual. Please email, call, write, make coments down below, anything. I miss ya'll so much = ( But God is good, don't forget. Vi snakkes.

-Christine, Brussels Lover

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christine!!!
Kjempe koselig. Hope to see you soon. Stay cool. Go in peace and serve God with joy.
Marta

Anonymous said...

So what are your days like?