Friday, January 27, 2006

This week that week......

Someone has told me that I should work on my blog since I haven't updated it in awhile. So here you go Juile-Anne!!!!

Well I am quite a busy girl here. I have work to do, like bubble painting, and places to walk, everywhere. So yeah it's good. I have been mostly working with two girls here, Marjolein and Julie-Anne, with kids club's and school lessons. I have been doing a lot of practical work in the office as well. It is so great being able to work with them and the kid's. We have been working with kid's who mainly speak English, such a blessing, about the miracle's that Jesus performed and that He can still heal us today. It is so cool to be able share God's love with the children and to show them that God still is alive today. We did this prayer time with two of the clubs, where we got band-aides (plaster for you Europeans) and each of the kid's wrote a name of someone they knew who was sick or wasn't feeling good, and then we went around and prayed for those people. After the kid's put them in there pockets and they told them that every time the take it out and look at it they should pray for that person. And in the second club this week, one of the girls took it out towards the end and silently looked at it and prayed for the person. Super cool aye?!?!?! Starting next week I will be working in schools with them, doing lessons. The topics so far that I have had to brush up on is abortion, capitol punishment and euthanasia (said like youth in asia). I am so glad that I have been able to work with JA and MJ, they are really great girls. Well sometimes anyway. Well at least Marjo, Julie-Anne is a bit, well you know, English, so whatever. Just kidding JA love you lots!! They have been real blessings for me since I have been here, they have taken me in and let me be apart of there group, so fun fun.

I have also been involved in planning other sorts of evangelism here in Brussels, trying out different things and seeing what works. I have a meeting with one of the church's in a place called Laeken on Monday, to see what they have for us. So please be praying that everything works out. Well that is all for now, I have to go do something so they think that I am busy. Love and miss you all. And hey, just cause I haven't put up any pictures, doesn't mean you can't leave comments or anything. By the way, mom if you read this, please call me or anyone else for that matter, I miss you!!!!

Hade, Christine

No comments: