Well it's finally over. Yes the Montana DTS has left the building and boy is it strange. Imagine living with 10 other people and then one day, they are gone. It's crazy! They are now all back in Montana, Atlanta, or Korea and I am here in Brussels. I am so bless though, I have Brittern, Erika, and Kjersti here for the weekend and that really helps.
I know I haven't written much about the Montana team before. But since I don't have a camera here, it's a bit hard to show them to you. But I will tell you a little bit about them. There were ten of them, 2 leaders (Jim and April) and 8 students (Melissa, Eli, Stephanie, Kelly, Jee, Howie, Jea na, and Jon). It was great to get to know them, even if they were a bit strange (those north Americas = P) I got to know most of them pretty well, and they helped keep my sanity sometimes when I was without program. I will miss them a lot, but I know that, as most of them told me, I will see them again in heaven, if not sooner. Well more on them if and when I get some pictures from them in an email. So yeah, if any of ya'll see this, know that I miss you and will be praying for you. Hope debriefing goes well and that you cry a lot at graduation!!! Well that is all for now, it's late and I better go. I will update soon (yeah right).
-much love from yours truly
Friday, February 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment