Monday, January 09, 2006

Here in Bruxelles

That's right I am here in Brussels, Belgium, on outreach!! It felt like it took forever to get here but I finally made it. My flight went really well (I didn't miss this flight) and there were no problems. By the way sorry I haven't really updated this in awhile but yeah whatever.

Here I am in a beautiful city, it looks like what I always dreamed a european city would look like. It is a sunny day outside and only 4°C so not to bad. For ya'll americans, it's colder than ho,e but not to bad, alot warmer than Norway. We will start some work later on today and have an orientation as well. You will never believe the church I went to last night. There were pigs hanging for the celling! Yeah, it was so interesting I tell you. It wasn't in a regular `church´building, it was in a pub. So people were sitting there having beer and wine, even smoking during the meeting. It was a bit different but it is really cool that the church can reach different people.

I tell you, it is so weird to be here. I was very apprehensive about coming here, but once I got here I felt so much peace about being here. The people here seem to be great, though I haven't had a chance to really get in contact yet. God is going to do alot through Chris and I, it is such an honor to be used by Him. Well that's all for now. I will keep this updated every few days qnd try to put more pictures up while I am here. God bless you all......

Christine (Chris para mi familia)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Christine!
You have a funny blogg, and you make it that by wrighting funny! Hope you enjoy your outreach in Brussel,and trust in the Lord 100% then miracles will happen to you in the wonderful blessed year of 2006! God Bless all!

Anonymous said...

wow fun christine.. yeah brussels is great.. I long for it now.. was the church called the well?? pastored by carlton!!??

Christine said...

Yeah it was The Well.... It was crazy!!!! Flying pigs????