
Well it wasn't camping per say. It was more like sleeping in a cute cabin without any electricity. I have been waiting 2 years for this day to come. Two years ago, Elisabeth, Suzi, and I went up to Elisabeth's cabin for an afternoon of mandarins, soft, cookies, and fellowship. It was a really great time. During my time there that Christmas, i said I wanted to spend the night there the next time I was in Vats. So here I am just returning a few hours ago from our night out adventure.
We left around six in the evening, in the dark, to the cabin. I can't tell you how scared I was. That's what I get for watching those scary movies with Tone and Inghild. Elisabeth just kept on telling me not to be scared, that we were in the safest part of Norway. Finally after 20 minutes of hiking and my screams, we made it to our destination. It was a bit cold, but soon Elisabeth had a fire going and..... well it didn't get warm as quick as we hoped. We just didn't understand why it wasn't warming up. But as I sat down by the window I realized there was a lot of cold air blowing. The people her family had loned it to had left it open to air it out and didn't close it. So problemed solved. Then we had pizza, chocolate, and had a real cozy time. In this cozy and fun cabin there are alot of cool things, unfortunatly for me the 'city girl', there was any toliets. SO that ment we had to go into the woods and go. That wasn't such a cool thing. Imagine dark, scary woods, not seat, and a very cold wind. Not my bbest memory of the night. Her dad and brother Åge came and brought us some more firewood. While Åge was there, we played some ghetto ligreto, Elisabeth really kicked butt. After he left, we played some more cards, took pictures, and had another bathroom run. Then we decided to bunk down for the night. All in all it was a great time. I will do it again if I visit soon. Well that's all for now. I will write more later today. Klem (hug in norwegian)!!!!

2 comments:
chicka loca. I`m so proud of you!! pea in the forest is not a very "jacksonwillish" thing to do.. your my norwegian baby!!
look forward to sdee you soon.. brittern
hey crusty! Well- i guess you're in brussles now. Fun to read your blog. You must keep us posted as to your crazy adventures. Hopefully you made it this second time around! love u girl!
Post a Comment