Patience was never one of my strengths!

Waiting and waiting that's what I have been doing for over a week and a half since I found out that I am being deported. USA, England, Scotland, even Israel have been on my mind of places where I could go. But nothing is coming from any of it. I am a total and complete stand still. And it's not very fun. I have had peace that I will have to leave but it's not so fun not knowing where to go and where I need to buy a ticket for. It's driving me bonkers!!
Some good is coming out of my craziness though, I have decided to write a story. Since I have such a good imagination, I might as well put it to some use. Also things in Seljord have been going good. We were apart of a confirmation camp last weekend with about 22, 13 and 14 year olds. You can imagine how full of energy they were. It was really fun and crazy!! It was great getting to know them and share different things with them. Since we will be working with them until June so it was time well spent. So luckly have a lot of things to keep me busy while I wait on the Lord to show me what's next. So please pray that all go ok in the next days. Please let me know how everyone is doing and what yall are up to. Klem.
-christine
Some good is coming out of my craziness though, I have decided to write a story. Since I have such a good imagination, I might as well put it to some use. Also things in Seljord have been going good. We were apart of a confirmation camp last weekend with about 22, 13 and 14 year olds. You can imagine how full of energy they were. It was really fun and crazy!! It was great getting to know them and share different things with them. Since we will be working with them until June so it was time well spent. So luckly have a lot of things to keep me busy while I wait on the Lord to show me what's next. So please pray that all go ok in the next days. Please let me know how everyone is doing and what yall are up to. Klem.
-christine

3 comments:
hi girl!
come to ethiopia!!!!
you+re welcome any time
Oh, my! I'm praying for you and will miss you ;) Welcome back to Seljord as soon as possible!
Hugs and blessings.
Tusen tusen takk Jorun!!! Be careful, I may come! Thanks so much Anne Berit, I will definitly be looking forward to come back.
Post a Comment