Friday, October 26, 2007

Bye Bye Norway.....




Bye bye Norway....

That's right. If you didn't have a chance to see me before I left for Norway, you will have your chance to say goodbye to me again. I found out yesterday that I had my visa declined and will have to leave Norway no later than the 14th of Nov. and reapply from the states!!! CRAZY!!!! But the government here is quite strick about this sort of thing so jaja. So I will be heading back to Jacksonville sometime before the 14th, hopefully the 3rd or so. So ha det to all my norsk peeps for now. I will be back hopefully within a month but it usually takes about 2 to 3 months to get it. But there will be much prayer about it coming within one. I have a lot of work to do here in Seljord and I don't want this thing to hinder what God is doing here. It is a really crazy time for me and the team so please keep us in your prayers. Thanks so so much. Thanks to all my prayer and financial supports, I w
ill be contacting you guys personally letting you know what's up. Thanks for believe in the ministry that God has called me too. So jaja guys, let me know if you wanna catch up when I am back.

klem, christine

No comments: