Saturday, November 17, 2007

Unshakable.....

Unshakable on His foundation

Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain. -1 Cor. 15:58




I have finally reached my new destination, Florida. Even though I have always lived in Jacksonville, now I reside in St. Augustine, which is really weird. But anyways....

The last weeks have been quite difficult for me. I have been struggling with my understanding of what God wants me to do in my life. How do I get a calling with confirmations and then within three months of getting there, I must return back to where I started? How is that possible? Why God, why? Those were the things going through my head.

When the lady at the police station told me (in Norwegian, pat on my back) that I must return to the US, I thought she was joking. And even though I was really sad and confused, I had peace. It was crazy. I know now that God is really using this whole situation to help my faith grow and to see Him more. I tell you, boy do I serve an awesome God, a God who can do everything and anything. What a privilege!!!

On my last night in Norway, in Skien to be exact, I spoke with one of my good friends (crazy woman of God). I finally was able to pour out all the things that were going through my head & heart for the last three weeks. Man, was it an awesome time of fellowship!!! She shared with me and then we read some verses from the bible together and I could really see what was going on. How God is my foundation, even when the world around me is collapsing, when the promises He has given me seem to fade. HE is there and with me, He has not forsaken me and never will!!! Man it's crazy amazing.

So now I am sitting here at the library and missing home and my mountains, but I know right now I need to be here. Why? I don't really know. Well, there is one thing, it is a really big thing!!!! A friend of mine decided two weeks ago, to ask for forgiveness and ask the Lord into her heart!!! So please be praying for her and for me too. To know when to push and what to do. I really don't have a clue, not when its one of my closest friends. So jaja a lot to think and pray about. Hope everything is well with all of you guys. Miss all you Norsk people and the foreigners who live there= ) Love and peace. Klem.

-Christine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you landed safely! Life with God is never dull, although not always so easy to fully understand :D

Enjoy your time back home, miss you here.....

Anonymous said...

hi honey. i miss you. im in ålesund now, i converted to their base, theyre so much more creative...

Janelle said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
I have changed my phone number- so it's hard to get in touch... but yeah please let me know how you're doing. I hope you have a great christmas... MISS YOU MY CHICKEN!!!!!

helina said...

Blessed New Year!
And greetings from Estonia.
I like your playlist here :)
Stor klem!