Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane......

Leaving on a jet plane...again....



That's right peeps, I got my ticket to fly back to the US. Meaning I will be landing in JAX on the 13th. Fun fun. I am excited to see my family, friends and Walmart again. But I wish I didn't have to go and leave my work and my heart for the people here!!! Hopefully I will be back ASAP. Don't worry Linda, I am leaving all my stuff here so you know I am coming back. Hahaha. But jaja. I will be heading to Porsgrunn on Monday to the police, then that night I will fly to London and sleep there for 12 hours. Then I will take the bus to another airport and fly to Chicago then Jacksonville. So it will be a very long trip, but you do what you have to do. Jaja. Talk to y'all later!!!

-Christine

3 comments:

Janelle said...

hmmm... safe travels!
Sorry i cant see you before you leave. Hope that you enjoy your time in the states, and not just worry about things. But make sure you come back to us as soon as you can :) love love love

Anonymous said...

Safe journey! Say hello to Walmart for me ;)

And... remember to update your blog! LOL

Janelle said...

are you home yet ?