Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Now that I am.......


Now that I am leaving, comes the fun part. And this time I really mean it! I am finally excited about raising support. Crazy I know, but let me tell you, the hardest decision I had was to even say I am going to go back to Norway. So raising support, though hard and challenging, is looking a lot better than that. But jaja. I am so glad that all of us in YWAM Norway have to take the full support class. And God really blessed me with the teacher that teaches it to be right here in Florida. So that was great and I was able to learn alot from him and others at the Orlando base. So please be praying all goes well in the coming months. I will be sending out a newsletter in about two weeks. So if you would like to get one, either by email or snail mail, email me at camatina02@gmail.com. Man I am getting pumped. Oh and thanks Janelle for the great advice. I have already begun to list things like crazy, but now I will definitely be setting dates to them. Klem to all.
-christine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey ho hey ho my friend... You said it would be easy to communicate now, have you forgotten how crappy i am with computers?????
Well well I am in Thailand now again, and I like it special to be together with my husband.
Herlighet... you ar egoing to Norway, I am soooooooooooooo happy for that Christine. Sooooooooooo happy!!!!
I was in seljord last week and I really belived they need you there you will do a great impact on that village. We were prayin for the collage there and than i felt God was reminding me about you and that you will get contact there and really get to know the students there:)
I am so exited for you to come back! And God really will provide for you!!!

Love you soooooo much my friend, you are the best:)
Hey from Sindre too!!!
hug hug

Janelle said...

christine... glad to hear that you're getting started on things and taking my few bits of wisdom. (the little amount that comes to me hehe). About pictures... did u want me to ask my mom to find the cd and send it to me so i can start emailing you some pictures???? It'd take a little while- but mind u, ur not leaving til the end of summer anyway- so it could be helpful. Let me know. If u ever need help of any kind just let me know- i may be of some assistance. :)
hughughug.
by the way graduation last night was not too bad! I had to dance salsa with sveinrune- what a sight that was... hehehe