Ok, so im supposed to write 6 peculiar things about myself, and then tag some other peeps, so here i go, 6 odd things about yours truly.
I was tagged by Birgitte.
1. I like to sleep on the floor. Even when there is a really good bed available.
2. I live in Florida, where everyone wants to come and get some sun, but I hate heat and the beach.
3. When I eat hamburgers, I like the break them down and eat them.
4. I don't like to be scared, but I really do and I love scary movies.
5. I loved being in band in high school, I miss playing = (
6. Sometimes when I am walking or even driving, I tend to blank out. So road trip anyone??
I have tagged Jennifer, Elisabeth, Heather, and Steph.
Thursday, March 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment