
That's right people I am headed back to the "holy land". OK you know what I mean...... I have made the choiceto go back. It has been in the works for awhile now, but now I am really starting to get everything together. I am so excited!!! I can't wait to join the team in Seljord. Now I must really learn some Norsk or I am in big trouble. God is so good people!!! He really has blessed mewith people in my life who are understanding and loving. Like my best roomie ever!!! She didn't throw anything at me, when I told her!! (haha Jen, I am a bit sad about no remote!!) Man these months here in West Pal mhave been great andI really needed to be here, and there is still time left for much more. Now, after all this decsion making comes the easy part of visas, support raising, and sharing the vision that God has put on my heart. I tell you it is going to be a stretching, hard, crazy, fun few months. So jaja. I just thought I would let yall know that I am leaving on a jet plane in August!!!!! YEAH!!! Love lots and God bless like He has me.
-christine

6 comments:
Hey Christine!!! Oh, Im really happy for you, that you are coming back and joining the Seljord-team. Now there will finally be some action in that place..=P Good luck with all the prep. =)
Velkommen hjem!
Tusen takk lillian!! I am so excited!! Hope you enjoy your last days of outreach and debriefing. See you soon ; ) Takk for meg Mari. So are you going to come to the party in Seljord?
Christine! Wow, thats really cool to hear! I look foreward to hang out with u,m dont know yet where i will be next year, but i know it will be closer then now! Love u
HAHA> thats right eliza, anything is closer than now!! How is it to be back? Man i miss you we need to set up a phonechat!! Klem.
I'm excited for you too! It makes me happy knowing you'll be a bit closer than before :) I'll keep you in my prayers during this preperation phase and all :) Hope you have a great week this week. By the way- i'm back in skien now :) Got back last night. Good to be back.
Post a Comment