Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Someone is about to get ghetto,,,,,,,

This is what I am going to have to do to my muffler
Someone is about to get ghetto and that would be me. Yesterday, after taking a day trip to Orlando. Where I had a meeting with my someone at the YWAM Orlando base about support raising and saw some family and friends. I decided not to take the turnpike which costs money todrive down, and take a state road and the highway instead.
So as I am traveling down the highway (at night btw!!!) where at this point there werent many lights, a guy comes up beside me and tries to say something to me. I just ignore him thinking that he was just being weird. Then he just drives off. So then I start hearing a noise and I thought it was my tire. So since I couldn't really stop on the side of the dark highway (I have watchedway to many scary movies) I started to go faster so I could make it to the next exit. As I start to excelerate more, I realize that the car isn't really going and that the rpm is going up but not the car. Then it sounded like those ghetto hoopties that you see going down the road that are so freaking loud. Well ignoring the noise I speed up and pass the guythat was tring to talk to me earlier. He gets behind me and starts to flash on and offhis high beams (gang initiation running through my head, I am going to die). Then I change lanes and he gets beside he tells me to look behind me. I do and Istart to see sparks!!!!! Yes so Iam like AHHHH!!! And I yell thank you to him and start praying that I make it to the exit with out the car catching on fire. I make it the mile and a half to the exit and get off, do a u-turn and make it to the gas station. Of course me being a girlie girl, I chose the pretty one andguess what, about 5 mins later they turn off there lights. So yeah I am in a semi-dark gas station alone,nice uh?
Before the lightswent out, Iwas about to get out of the car and see my worst fears come into play. My muffler is hanging on the floor. Not just the pipe, but the whole thing! So that was not good. Praise God that I didn't explode though. Luckly my ohsocaring roomie picked me up for the sort drive to and from home. So yeah Iwas about an hour and 20 mins from West Palm Beach!! Thanks Jen. So as of now it is in a gas station waiting to be presonally escorted home. Sotaht was my cosy night andearly morning. At least onthe way home we stopped for McDonald's gotta love America!!
-christine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh dear how I look forward to have you come here.. oh yeah.. by the way my blog is in norwegian so that you haver to learn norwegian.. and the hearcut - thanks.. well I assume it will be the new thing here since I`ve got it:)
look forward to see you here chicka..
bs

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie! :)
Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeloN23PRrc

I'm really looking forward to seeing you again! :) Stor klem fra Inger Lise