Yes that is right everyone one, I am here in West Palm Beach!!! Wendsday was my last day at work, then right after I got off, I headed two hours to Jacksonville (my real home). Then at 10 pm I had coffee with my firends for about 45 mins. Then packed all night and left Jacksonville for West Palm (4 hours) rather late on Thursday. But finally me and my mom and our van filled with everything, arrived at my new home at 7 pm. Jen's apartment is so koslieg and its been so nice to be here. So much has happened in so little time. Last night Jennifer took me to Palm Beach which is across the intercoastal (like a river) where the Kennedy's and Donald Trump have freaking big houses, I mean really it is so sick!!!! I will have to show you some pictures sometime. Well this weekend we are going to go out and celebrate the New Year!! Fun Fun!! Well thats all for now. Here is a picture of us from our first day as roomies.
-Christine

Our first pics as the new roomies without groomies

4 comments:
hei du.. congratulations in your new home.. and happy new year'brittern
and y the way, my blog is brittern.blogspot.com
hehehe hey birgi and I were roomies without groomies. Glad someones carrying on the tradition!!!!!! miss you girls.
Hey girl! Nice chatting with ya on msn. You and jen should find a micraphone so we can talk on skype. That'd be cool. Anyway- just thought I'd tell you that you shoudl update your 'contact and calander of events section'. Cause then I could have your address and phone number and all that jazz! ANyway- hi to jen
Post a Comment