Saturday, December 02, 2006

Always here......


YOU ARE HERE

All I see is fog
All I see is rain
Nothing but the storm
That is all around me
But I know
But I feel
That you are near me
That you are with me
You are here

There are times
When only good happens
When everything is going oh so good
And you bless
And you teach
And you show me
That you're so good
All because, all because you are here

Everyday, every hour
Every country where I am
I am safe in your arms
I am warmed by your love
I am given the grace to go on
All because of Him that day on the cross
You are here

Oh how I am shocked
And amazed every single day
That I have the honor
And the challenge to serve
A God like you
A God who's there
Through the good and bad
Through dark and night
I am never alone
You are here
You are here
You are here

2 comments:

Janelle said...

you need to pray for me... at this point im not able to get back into norway or brussels.... read my blog you'll understand more. But please keep me in your prayers these days

Thomas said...

He is here, there, everywhere...