
Be not of this world saith the Lord... Well as Jen says "I am living with an alien!" That's right aren't I quite lovely? Well I was doing my reading for the evening and I decided I needed to liven myself up for the...well the bible. So I put on some of this mask stuff. Seriously, I think it was from this girl's night we had on my DTS. And began reading my bible. It was definitely interesting. So anyways.....
I am going to start putting up a new section, Pics from West Palm coming soon. So keep checking. Sorry I haven't updated my contact info (Janelle = P ) but since I am not a missionary and not living in a public place , it might not be so good. But if you want my info just send me an email or something (myspace, text/sms, snail mail, blog comment, etc., etc.) and I will give it to you.
SO what's been going on you say?? Well I have gotten a job, wait did I write that in the previous blog?? Well ok whatever, I got a job at a coffee shop around the corner from my house. It is cozy and fun but I need help praying from a second job and that everything works out for me to go back to school. That would be greatly appreciated.... Well since it is kinda late and all I better be going. Here is a pic of Jen and me on New Years (in the car after this really great worship time at the church where she goes to here). We are on so hot we are on fire and apparently start sparks.
Well much love to all. Blessing and fun to you all in this new year.-christine

No comments:
Post a Comment