So how many addresses can one person have in one year??? Well I am trying for the record I tell you. That's right in two weeks from now I will be in my own apartment. Well I will be sharing it with my best bud, Jennifer, but it's freedom none the less. I can not tell you how excited I am!!! Everyday since I found out what day I needed to leave, I have been calling Jen (which I do every couple hours anyway) and telling her how excited I am. I mean so many things will change. A new job, a new house, a new car (thats right I now need to learn to drive stick because I will have an acura stick shift!), new church. So many changes, but I know God will keep me sailing and I don't need to stress. But I just thought I would let y'all know what's up and stuff. Well bye for now. Big hug from me to you.
-Christine
Friday, December 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Ah, sounds so good! I'm so excited for you! How lucky are you getting to live with Jen again. Man, you gotta take lotsa crazy pics and send them to me. Miss you like crazy girl. Why couldnt you have moved to winnipeg for the christmas holidays???hehehe. Mind you I guess one guest at a time is enough :)
I miss you too. I wish you a merry Christmas, babe! You rock.
Hug.
hey you... just thought of some new info- maybe you know already but in case you dont... Our base has a new couple: Ruth Silje and Werner!!!!!! :)
Post a Comment