Thursday, December 29, 2005

Here in Vats.....

Here I am at another friends' house. This time at Elisabeth's (from my DTS) here in Nedre Vats. It is on the west coast of my beloved Norge. It was a great bus ride here. It went fast than the other two times. I got a bit sick on the bus when we went under the sea, thats right under the sea, in a tunnel. But I just kept focusing on the book I was reading, so I didn't get to sick. I also took a ferry that was a bit 'rocky', but all is well. When I arrived in Haugesund (no potato farmer yet), we went around abit there with Elisabeth's friends and then traveled for 45 minutes to here house. It was good to see her family again and be here with her. Even though I was dead tired (the night before Tone, Inghild and I watched a scary and stupid movie, so we went to bed late, again) we stayed up exchanged gifts and had a cozy time. I finally got a handmade bag!!!!! Today was a pretty easy day, I am here alone with her family. Elisabeth went to go see this little nerdy movie called Narnia. Yeah I know most of you guys aren't going to like me for saying that, but oh well. I didn't ged to see. So now I have sometime to write this. Also today, we went and burned christmas wrapping paper and boxes in her front yard. Cool huh??? I tell you I love this place. Well that's enough about me. How are all of you doing? Please leave comments and/or email me. I miss you all and I hope you guys are having a great end of the year.

Klem, Christine

No comments: