That's right ladies and gents, I have chopped off the old and now have a new fro like do. I am very excited. I like it butit looks even better when it is straight. (Pics of those coming soon)
So I thought I would just show everyone so they won't be shocked when I see them again. I am doing good, great today actually. It has been a real blessing to be here in West Palm Beach this last week. More before I leave!! Later and klem.
-Christine

7 comments:
Looking good :D
Haven't been by for a while - so good to see you! Hope you'll be here for our next Confirmant Camp!
God bless you and keep you where ever you are... There are no greater foundation for our life, that is so true!
Lots of hugs and warm thoughts!
How are YOU DO-ing??!
blessings from viking-land!:)
Christine!!! Long time, no see! Finally I found your blog :) How's life?
Christine!!! Long time, no see! Finally I found your blog :) How's life?
Still looking forward for the pictures with your hair straight ;)
When are you coming back to Norway?
Looking forward to see you again!
Take care!
Hi! Are you checking this btw?.. Just wanted to say, when you come back Ill buy you a coffee and if you want we can sit down and talk!!;D MISS YOU!!!!!!!
Post a Comment