Saturday, October 20, 2007

Bad bad bad me......



Bad bad bad me........
Hey everyone, sorry it has been such a long time since an update. I have not been very good at this since I came back to Norway. 

Well what's been happening you may ask:
We started working in Seljord after this big folk and animal festival called Dyrsku'n.We are apart of different ministries here. A scouts club, conf
irment work in different villages, youth clubs, youth cafes, music cafes, prayer weekends, alpha course, sunday school, with more to come. I have recently decided that my norwegian learning is not upto par, so I will be attending a norwegian course. I will going to a city about an hour and forty minutes away and staying there from Monday til Thursday morning. It is very exciting and even though it will be a bit hard for me and the team, it will be best in the long run. Besides I will only be doing this for two months. So that is some of what's happening here in Seljord. Next week will be a fun and busy week. Not only will we have many opportunities for ministry, but its my birthday!!!! So YEAH!!!!! So please be praying for us in this time of transition for our team. Thanks so much.



Here is Stina and I after a year and a half!!

KLEM
-Christine


No comments: