Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A small chunk of time has passed......




A small chunk of time has passed since I have written on this blog. Well let's say I have been really busy. Muffler falling off the car, having to go get the car that has some how disappeared, working doubles (sometimes triples), worrying about Norway, not being on time for things, friend's g-pa going home to be with the Lord, trying to pay bills, friends from out of town coming in, car breaking down, craziness at work, getting two wisdom teeth taken out, going to Orlando right after, then to Jacksonville to move some stuff back home before me and Jen move, worrying about everything, not wanting to do anything and wanting to do everything. It has been a real mess lately. But now that things are coming to an end maybe I can get on the ball and God will help me get through these next few months unscathed.


Coming up, I go back to work this week and facethe grind once more. Please pray that I can pick up some extra shifts so I can make some more dough for Norway. Always good. Also, in a month will be me and Jennifer's last day in our apartment before we move into her rented room in a 'byen for jesus' type of house. Then two weeks after that I quit work and go backto Jacksonville to say goodbye and drop off my car. Then I fly to Texas for a week to spend time with my dad, stepmom and brother. Will be great to relax a bit. Then back to West Palm for a few days. Finally, God willing I will be on a plane from Miami to Norway on the third of August. But we shall see. Still alot to do before I know I go for sure so I will keep you posted.


I am about to send out a newsletter, so if you wanna recieve it just email me at camatina02@gmail.com or call me at +1-904-400-4074 and I will send you one so you can keep updated on what I will be doing with Youth With a Mission (YWAM) thiscoming two years.


Thanks for your time, more coming soon and some more pics. Klem to all.


-christine

No comments: