As the song goes...
All by myself, don't want to be, all by myself anymore...
But yes it is true, I am offical on my own. My dearest roommate left to Tampa for the weekend, so I am all alone. FUN FUN!!! Yeah don't know what I will do, well tv and computer rank pretty high up there. Darn why can't I make friends, ok I have made friends but they all have babies or kids!! Boring, at least for me anyway. Well whatever......
I have some exciting news to tell everyone..... I got a job interview at a daycare center on Monday, so pray it goes well. And of course that I can get my car soon. But jaja.
People, People, PEOPLE, please write, call, text, sms something so I can know how you all are doing. I mean come on!!! But anyways, enough for now.
-christine

See what happens when I am left alone, I start taking crazy pics...ok this is old but still, point taken.

1 comment:
I'll leave you a message. My dear christine- are you doing well ???? Did you survive the weekend by yourself? I'm doing well- surviving in seamill :) HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG
Post a Comment