
The Brussels Atomium
It even glitters in the night (which you can't see the lights flickering here). It is a must see here, almost like to ball in Epcot.
Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. I just wanted to have something so everyone will know what's going on in my life and what I am doing. So here it is. Enjoy or at least laugh at it.
2 comments:
I go back on the 29th of March> But i graduate from SOE on the 9th or something. I am trying to go back to US earlier but I dont know. I am going to Seljord the 10th-12th of march but then i am pretty much free. So yeah let me know
hey baby!! just wanted to tell you hi!! how is it over the see?? love brittern.. nice brussels pics, really, and yeah that is the parlament!
Post a Comment