Thursday, July 12, 2007

PARTY COME ONE AND ALL!!!











PARTY COME ONE AND ALL!!!

BACK TO THE 80’S PARTY

Are you wishing you could go back to the 80’s?
Have you never been there before?
Well here is your chance to go back and party like it’s 1989.
Come dressed to impress in your best 80’s wear and say goodbye to our friend Christine.
As she heads out into the world.
Food, beer and wine will be available to purchase.

*Dancing
*Prizes
*$5 Entry Fee
*Awesome Music

Date: August 02, 2007
Time: 8:00 PM– Until you run out of $$$

Location: Palm Tree Coffee Café. Beside the Comfort Inn on Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, west of I-95. West Palm Beach.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

well since im in norway it doesnt look like i'll make it out. but does the money go to you??? Is it a 'fundraiser'???? By the way whats your address? or jen's house address??? You can send it to me by email on facebook or something.... thanks asap would be great.
Janelle

Christine said...

yeah it is it say that on theflyer thingy but i didnt revise this one. I sent you the adresses. WHy do you need it. Are you sending yourself to visit us?!?!?!?! YEAH!!

Janelle said...

no, i'm not sending myself... I'd love to... but wont work out. Sorry! So all the money goes to you??? I hope that you get a good turn out... and that it'll bring in alot of support for ya. let me know how it goes.

Christine said...

yeah all the entry fees and the raffle stuff. It is going to be great. I PRAY anyway!!! But to bad its not you but less than three weeks from now and I am out of here!!!

Janelle said...

I'm looking forward to see you christine. I'm looking forward to you coming to visit me, and vice-versa. I'm looking forward to getting to hangout with you, have good times with you, drink coffee with you, laugh and talk with you, reminise with you.
You're a good friend... eventhrough the distance you've been a great friend. Love you lots!!!! :) Enjoy your last weeks my dear. Enjoy america, enjoy your family and friends... enjoy seeing how God is using you as a testimony in every day life as you're preparing to leave. And remember, no struggle is too big or complicated for God! He knows everything you need... and his timing is definitly differnt than ours. But everything he does is for a reason! Everything is for the good of his plan. You'll see :)
love lvoe love