Thursday, July 05, 2007

God Bless America.......



God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains
To the prairies
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home.


When this song was played last night I realized that this was the prayer of my heart yesterday. No matter how many jokes and times I have said that I don't like America and the things that go on here. I find myself coming the realization that it isn't true. As I was celebrating my last Fourth of July in America, (If you don't know it is America's independance day!!) I see that I truly do love my country and I see how much God has blessed our nation and how much He wishes to see us all turn to Him. God I thank you for all you have done and all that you will do here. Show this land who you are and how much you love them. Thank you God for the foundation that our country was built on. So hope you all had a great 4th of July, whether in America or not = )

Here are some pics from my 4th. After working from 6am-3pm I went to Jen's new house and we hung out with her new roommie, Melissa (super awesome woman of God). We talked, fought with a pillow & camera, took lots of pics, had a george foreman bbq, listened to hillsong while watching some show from Washington (weird felt like a dubbed chinse movie), made Norsk boller, went out and saw some fireworks from a couple of streets over, watched a movie with a hot pastor, talked some more and went to bed. Very cozy time!!! Oh and it rained lots. So all in all it was a great day. For pics check out the links section. Later peeps. Klem.


-Christine


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds nice. i know i get more patriotic the longer im away.
but hey- where are the pics you were mentioning.... i did not find them
janelle