"No snow in the backyard please"That is right people, no snow for me, unless it is in Florida. I am writing this blog to let everyone know that it is almost final. 'What's almost final, Christine?' you might say. Well as for my future that is, i will not be going to Stina's wedding nor will I be doing missions in Norway or anywhere else for the time being. That's right!!! I am a bit sad that now I am actually telling people, but it's true. I have decided to go back to school (university) and study international business. This may or may not come as a surprise to you. But for the last month I have really had this on my heart to do and everything as worked out. This doesn't mean that I don't have a heart for Norway or that I am giving up missions completely, it's just that the timing may not be right. So jaja, I will be moving to West Palm Beach by the end of the year and I will be living with my dear old friend Jennifer!!! That's right me and Jen will be roommates again, roomies in Norway now in Florida, crazy. God is really random sometimes!!! But yeah, I will be working full-time (still got bills to pay) and going to community college to raise my GPA. Then in the fall I will be, hopefully, attending PBA (Palm Beach Atlantic University), it's a Christian university and getting my degree. With the degree I hope to continue to do missions, one day Norway, Europe and the 10/40 Window. I want to be able to not only share the gospel with people, which is the most important, but to teach them to provide for themselves and to have their own business. So yeah that's what is going on now. Please be praying that the job I want in West Palm Beach and that everything goes through. Hope you all are doing well!!! God bless og stor klem til alt!!!
-Christine
-Christine

2 comments:
Christine christine christine... o, so got ya worried now?? hehe... after all Im your best critic (you did say so yourself). Well, what I want to say is... I think it's great! Mind you Norway will surely miss the impact of a wonderful, powerful young lady who could make a world of a difference. But the truth is... you'll make a world of a difference in West Palm as well! And the rest of the world after that :) And I think it'll be great for you and Jen to live together. The lord does work in myseterious ways. Considering you guys both didnt like eachother before hehehe... imagine that! I'm proud of you my crusty chicken! And International buisness sounds great. Just make sure you kick your butt enough :) Looking forward to hearing more about it. love love love... HUGS
And no worries, Im missing stinas wedding too :(
hi my dear girly. ooh.. I miss you terribly, and I would even if you where coming here. I know God is speaking to your heart, and he is the one leading you. I just hope i'll get the chance to visit the two of you then!! since you are living in the same house and all:) you go girl. love ou lots!!
Post a Comment