Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Me and my Sloppy Joe.....

Have you ever heard of Saturday Night Live? Well there is a skit that Adam Sandler and Chris Farly did. Chris dressed up like a sloppy joe (a meat sandwich that is so American) and Adam sang about it. He say's "sloppy joe, slop sloppy joe..." and so on. It's kinda funny. Well as I started work at the daycare center, I met a little boy and his name is Ben and he is a drooler and is very cute. Well one day I picked him up and didn't remember that he did that, and he made a big puddle of slobber behind my ear. So cute and gross, but then I started to call him my sloppy joe. But anyways, he is the cutest and sweetest angel!!! So today we had a thanksgiving parade and I had my camera. The boys were indians and the girls were pilgrams. ( So PC right?) But I wore a hat too and at the end I told sloppy joe to come to me to take a picture. Right when I picked him up he gave me a big sloppy kiss, after big sloppy kiss so you get the picture and I just wanted to show you him and share a really great memory of today.

Me and my sloppy joe!!!!!









Some of my angels from class. Big girls!!!!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

cute. you make a good kids worker :)

Marianne said...

hey!
How are you?
Comming to Norway soon? Im in Bø waiting for you;) Still going