NOT!!!!
Well it looks pretty right? But it really wasn't very tasty. Anyone from my outreach team to Suriname can tell you about Anne Merete's boller from the microwaves. These might not look like it but it sure did taste like yeast balls!!!! Failed boller attempt number two. Boller in America doesn't work!!!
. Kai my cousin is scared to eat the yeast
I had to cut holes in them and add stuff!!!

3 comments:
oi oi oi... were they seriously as bad as the ones in suriname? I didnt think it was possible! Well, better luck next time. I guess it's a hint that you should come back to Norway to get some good boller! :) Yes... lice... and yes disgusting! EWWWWWW. I'm with you on that one.
Ehm.... I don`t think anything can match up to Anne Merethes Yeast-buns... :) but heads up Christine, practise makes perfect... it`s human to fail.... don`t cry over spilled milk... etc... Try again, and this time try to switch the oven on :)
Try again, thats right:) Haha my yeast buns, its an unforgetable story i guess. I hope you are doing good.Long time since I have seen you. I am still in Bergen, working with my nurseeducation. Anne-Merete
Post a Comment