So yes I finally chemically straightened my hair!!! That's right the fro is mostly gone. Hey come on I live in Florida and the relaxer wasn't that strong, so there is still a mini-fro. But here are some pics.
The hair is like a mirror.Ok yeah, whatever......
Alot longer than my DTS days....
Ok now that we have gotten that out of the way, I will let you guys in on a little bit of my life now. I live here in hot but really fun, Orlando, Florida. That's right, I live like literally 10 mins from Disney World!!!! Cool yeah. But I live here with my aunt and cousins in hopes that I find a great job. So please pray for that. Yep so thats what I have been doing here in Orlando. I have also been training to be come a wife!!! That's right I have been taking care of my three cousins while my aunt was on vacation and I had to cook, clean, do laundry. I tell you I am becoming so domestic. Well that's it for now. I will write again very soon to show you the really bad boller I made today. Vi snakkes to all. Really let me know how you all are doing. Remember who is our strong tower!!!! -Christine
1 comment:
yep it's straight... wow. it's nice i really like it. And yo're right, definitly alot longer than the dts days- oh those days. Well i got news for ya... sindre&stina had lice- yep creepy crawlers and they passed it on to my boyfriend... so now i prolly have it. The whole base is in a frenzy- well it wasnt exactly stinas fault some kid on the dts came with it. stupid? yes... owell... crazy days... soon off to bergen. Im looking forward to a letter waiting for me in england- yes a letter from you!nyou better believe it baby. :) praying for ya
Post a Comment