Yes, yes, yes, I have finally decided to update my blog!!!! It's a miracle!! No but seriously, sorry it has been forever and a day, but I just don't have a computer handy half the time. But anyways....As you all should know by now, I am back home in the good ole us and am loving it. I actually graduated from SOE, even though I made the graduation only by three hours. (I missed two flights, don't ask) But I was able to get my "pear" and cake too. After a little under a month in Norway, I was finally on my way back to J-ville.
Now I have been in Florida for a little over three months. My time has gone by so fast. I have decided to wait a bit until I go back to Norway and join the 20 cities team in Seljord. I am bumed but at the same time happy to be home. But at this moment and time, I am experiancing a but of "culture" shock!!!! I know, it sucks. I miss Europe now more than ever. But yeah. I finally got a job being a "stock girl" at Target (big store) working from 3 am(morning) until 11 :30am. Everything was going well until I hurt my back. Yeah that's right I Pulled a muscle and have been having muscle spasms, so not so fun. Now I am looking for a new job while my back get's better. Oh and guess what the doctor say..... I have arthoritis in my back to. Just like older people. I tell you what is going on?!?! Well that's life and I am just happy I am still here. So yeah that 's a bit of an update. Sorry that it has been so long. I was never really good at this stuff. Talk to everyone later......
-Christine
Pictures coming soon.......(hopefully)
Friday, July 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
hey beautiful! It's about time you updated your blog. I almost gave up on it. Well- sorry i missed your phone call again. I'll have to try to call you soon! And I will! Today is a bit busy- but who knows maybe you'lll get a hold of me before i get a grasp on you :) Well dear- take care of that back- and good luck hunting a new job! Praying for ya.... HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG HUG
oh christine. be careful will ya? love you lots. (and why am I not surprised that janelle had posted.. hehe)
hey you.... still not getting a hold of ya eh? well- keep trying to reach me. love ya girl
Are you in preparing photos ?,tell me what you need soil ,water or anything else.
Post a Comment