Monday, July 17, 2006

One way or another............. (posted on 7/24)


One way or another, I'm gonna getcha, I'll getcha.... You know the song, right? Well anyway. Did you know that there is so many 'One ways' (I don't mean Oneway in Skien) we have in our paths. It really is a blessing that God gives us different choices and ways we can lead our lives!!! It's hard alot of the time and there are days when I say "God I wanna be a robot with no free will", but for the last couple of day's I have been grateful. I am so glad to be able to choose which path I wanna take, even if it is wrong. We are able to learn so much and fail so much. Sometimes God gives us a dream, a goal, or put's something on our hearts for the future (gudiance is so freaking good btw) But it doesn't mean that God has only one way to reach those dreams, He gives us choices on how to go about it. Isn't it great, even though sometimes stressful.
I have to be honest (you guys know me = P ) and say that I have been abit bummed lately. I have just experianced some culture shock (weird I know I am home come on), thank God it has passes, but I realized that everyone (well not everyone) will soon be going to the workers gathering and starting a new year in UiO (YWAM). And I won't be there, that suck's right now. I mean blah.... But I know I am suppose to be home and am glad to be here, even though it's really hot and I belong in cooler climates. So it's good but I still wanna join everyone and start the team in Seljord, but I chose my bed and now I have to sleep in it. HAHAHA just kidding. So I am glad that even though I am home for a year, six months, whatever, that I am still in God's plan and that I still will go and do what He has called me to do. So people don't stress if you don't know which way to go or what to do now. Trust God for what He has said and put in your heart, and know that there is more than one way to and end. Except to heaven of course ONE WAY JESUS!!!! Love you all...........

-Christine aka Kari Isabella

12 comments:

Janelle said...

such words of wisdom. I wish you could sit back and see yourself Christine- God has put much more inside of you than you know of. Thanks for always being there and helping take care of me eventhough you're way down in sweatville and Im up here in well... my bed :) love ya

Christine said...

thanks honey. I just thought I was rambling. i am glad you are doing better. hope to talk to you when you are in Norge!!! Don't worry about not being there now, at least you have a bit more time to buy stuff and finish packing. KLEM!

Anonymous said...

How can I know the song,when you did not sing the song?

Janelle said...

christine... im still in canada- at least another two weeks. Give me a call eh?

Janelle said...

hey you- Ok... im finally getting outta here. Leaving for Norway on tuesday evening. So- give me a call hunny

lyndee james said...

Christine, Can you email me bart's email address or just leave it as a comment on my blog? thanks! lyndee

Janelle said...

hey you. i made it to norway earlier this week. Great to be here. when you gonna update your blog? send me an email sometime.

Janelle said...

gmorning my crusty chicken, wake up my funky monkey...
oh the memories. When are you going to email me, huh punk??? Or call... you never call me anymore... WAHHHHHHH. nei just kidding :)
Hope you're doing alright. what was this about emergancy room and stuff? girl... you make me worried.
love'n hugs...

Janelle said...

I'm going to keep leaving you messages until i hear you're doing alright...
you are my sunshine my only sunshine. you make me happy when skies are grey. you'll never know dear how much i love you. So dont take my sunshine away :)
I even sang for you... he he.
Hope you're doing ok. thinking ofyou

Birgitte Båtvik said...

hi girl.what's up? love you lots.. what's your number theese days? it's like you have disapared form the face of the earth..
love B

Janelle said...

HALLOOOOOOOOO... ok well earth to christine. Hope you're doing ok. Miss hearing from ya chicka. Well, Im alright. SOE started. First day of actual teaching was today. Wish you were here. Wish i could talk to you. Miss you hun

Unknown said...

hey babe.. so there you are.-. are you well??? still??? did all work out with the brussels issues things I called you about.. well look forward to have you here again.. when that comes-..brittern