Monday, June 25, 2007

From start to end.....




From Start to end



It seems so unreal that almost 4 years ago I first left to Norway. Here I am with my aunt Tem and my cousin Nicole (poochie) at the airport in Orlando. my mami is taking the picture and the tears weere running!!! I was literally stepping into the unknown and had no idea what was to come. Now years later, we are all older and not that much wiser = ). Now I am headed back to Norway and closing off the "student" chapter of my life. Now I will be staff at YWAM Skien and that is nuts!!! I mean the girl who maybe caused a bit of trouble, is now coming back for a third year. All the 'trouble makers' come back!!!! Hehe. Ok enough about that, really I just wanted to show this oldpic of me with no hair and a bit more fuller. I love it!!! See yall later.

-Christine



No comments: